Business Development Manager
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
Is directly responsible for the business development of our Identity and Location solutions across the Australian market, to ensure that revenue targets are achieved. In addition, this role needs to support the business development of other GBG solutions in the mentioned market.
- Work with the Head of Mid-Market to implement strategies as defined and in line with the group’s VOS2020.
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue target set for the markets.
- Build business opportunities across all GBG products and solutions in both new and existing customers.
- Work with the marketing team to continually build the GBG brand in the defined markets.
- Make GBG easy for our customers to do business with, by aligning appropriate resources and knowledge.
- To work with the Head of Mid-Market to provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the groups approach.
- Communicates regularly with your line manager on activity and achievement against set strategy.
To help you be successful, we're looking for:
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable alignment of all GBG’s products and services to deliver a seamless customer buying experience.
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and the ability to work with minimal management oversight.
- Excellent knowledge and demonstration of process to understand the clients buying process.
- Ability to build a strong sales pipeline through leads generated by networking and other new business development skills.
- Ability to meet quarterly targets.
- To work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability. Exercises substantial personal responsibility and autonomy. Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes.
- Engage at all levels with the customer to ensure growth of sales across all products of business.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasting.
- Work and engage with all appropriate resource within GBG to satisfy the customer’s requirements.
- Achieve an annual sales target whilst delivering a consistent quarterly delivery against the annual sales target.
- Work as part of a matrix structure involving Customer Success, Go to Market and APAC teams.
- Has a sound generic, domain and specialist knowledge of identity and location intelligence products to perform.
- Demonstrates effective competitor knowledge and differentiate GBG product customer value with an understanding wider business context.
- Take initiatives to develop product knowledge from to time.
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.