Solutions Consultant, Sydney, Australia
Very simply, the Professional Services Team provides guidance and support to our clients through their journey with GBG. We provide technical support across several business units, including verification, registration and fraud management. We work directly with customers to ensure they get the most value from their time with GBG.
This is a challenging and varied role, where you’ll work directly with customers, but also involves working closely with the Account Management, New Business and Product teams, in addition to a variety of other internal teams.
What you will do
- Configuration and implementation of all Identity Proofing (IDP)/ Biometrics and Identity Registration (IDReg) products
- Customer support via telephone, emails or on-site for all technical queries, within agreed Service Level Agreements
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of GBG identity products and support procedures
- Support to customers post-implementation including delivery of training, analysis and consultancy
- Providing technical support and to the IDP / IDReg Account Management and New Business teams (including some pre-sales activities)
To be successful, we are looking for
- Demonstrable experience in an IT-related field (preferably in any of the following: technical consultancy, system administration, user support, analyst or similar fields)
- Excellent, well-developed interpersonal, client-facing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work towards deadlines and under pressure.
- Comfortable working collaboratively with on-site and off-site teams.
- Enthusiastic and Hungry to learn. Willing to take on new challenges and resolve them methodically.
- An independent worker, comfortable with prioritising and managing own workload, seeking out guidance and support when required
- Takes ownership for the delivery of project work, leading by example and demonstrating best practice in terms of standards
- Familiarity with integrating web services and/or competency with common coding languages such as Java, .NET or PHP alongside proven technical ability; information systems, basic programming, XML, HTML, REST and networking skills advantageous
- Proven track record of managing technical delivery from inception to completion
- A proven analyst, able to create and deliver actionable, valuable insight to the benefit of customers, who should be proficient in using common practices/platforms to manipulate/analyse data
- Experience in the areas of Identity, Fraud, Risk and or Compliance would be advantageous
Some travel, non-standard hours, ability to work flexibly ad remotely will be required