Solution Architect, Melbourne, Australia
Is responsible for providing practical decision support solutions to address business objectives in the areas of risk prevention, fraud detection, and customer management. To offer state-of-the-art software solutions and provide comprehensive client support using our expertise and flexible, client-focused approach.
A Solution Architect is a person assigned to influence, design and re-design (if applicable) the core products in GBG CAFS, using the latest Architecture patterns across different technologies, as well as assisting other teams, technology partners and customers to define the best fit for our solutions.
What you will do
- Web application development using latest industry technologies (using Microsoft technologies preferable).
- Embed best practice security, accessibility and usability approaches in all software programming. Advisory role in performance tuning at all application tiers and stress testing.
- Architect technical solutions (desirable using AWS and/or Azure)
- Have exposure working is a similar role providing enterprise solutions, using large data-sets
- Realise management’s requirements by taking responsibility of design and technical specifications for product delivery.
- Oversee the design, code quality and good coding practices in collaboration with development teams across different products.
- Ability to get hands on as required to analyse and resolve complex issues on our products.
- Assist Directors and Sales in the preparation of technical proposals
- Provide software architecture advisory to customers and prospects
- Elaborate and manage client facing architecture diagrams
- Verbal, presentation, workshop with customers where required
To be successful, we are looking for
- Tertiary Education, Degree in Information Technology, Business or related discipline is highly regarded
- Strong, demonstrable experience in Software solution implementation and system integration experience as product lead/architect role
- Proven design and software architect experience.
- MS/AWS Certifications is an advantage
- Service bus and micro service architectures are appreciated as well as other back-end web technologies
- Experience working in Agile scrum environment
- Experience working with different databases (structured and non-structured) to propose solutions managing big volumes of data (e.g. RDS, SQL server, etc)
- Public cloud experience is an advantage
- Ability to juggle between different projects executing at the same time
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A strong sense of professional, patient and flexible customer service
- Able to provide guidance and leadership to ensure technical solutions are delivered with high quality
- Proven ability to prioritise and to work independently, managing one’s own workload
- Leading and Deciding
- Supporting and co-operating
- Analysis and interpreting
- Organizing and executing
- Adapting and coping
- Occasional travel may be required
- Ability to work flexibility regarding locations and hours