Product Launch Manager, Singapore
The product team is responsible for building delivering the roadmap having a huge impact on the strategic direction of the business. We are regularly speaking at industry leading events and have won many industry awards for our product innovation.
You will work in the Product Launch and Adoption team to drive cross functional alignment & communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness of product releases across GBG’s global portfolio. With a strong focus on digital product adoption and data analytics, you will use data driven reporting to provide actionable insights into product adoption and user behavior to steer GBG’s product lifecycle.
What you will do
- Work closely with Product Managers and Marketing to define launch goals and themes, ensuring all internal departments understand their role in launches and execute a winning Go to Market plan.
- Build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team.
- Develop product collateral and sales toolkits with marketing and design teams, making these available through the central communication hub.
- Ensure detailed product training is available to all GBG team members, tailored to the relevant audience globally.
- Manage Product Life Cycle for products already in the market using in-depth data analysis to drive product development, growth, maturity and decline.
- Gather information and data from multiple source to develop insights, and translate findings into action, feeding into the roadmap.
- Use analytics tools to study usage data and optimise conversion points.
- Be comfortable performing data analysis using SQL, Excel, and/or Google Spreadsheets or analytics tools.
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
- Proven track record and experience in a product management role, ideally within the banking & financial services industry
- Proven experience of successful product launch and adoption activity
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel and website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Excellent analytical skills, passionate about using insights to inform decisions
- Hands-on experience with all parts of the product lifecycle
- Strong project management skills including great organizing skills, attention to detail, team skills that attract others to work with and for you
- Leading and Deciding: Takes control and exercises leadership. Initiates action, gives direction
- Supporting and Co-operating: Supports others and shows respect and positive regard for them in social situations. Puts people first, working effectively with individuals and teams, clients and staff. Behaves consistently with clear personal values that complement those of the organisation.
- Interacting and Presenting: Communicates and networks effectively. Successfully persuades and influences others. Relates to others in a confident and relaxed manner.
- Analysing and Interpreting: Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Gets to the heart of complex problems and issues. Applies own expertise effectively. Quickly learns new technology. Communicates well in writing.
- Creating and Conceptualising: Open to new ideas and experiences. Seeks out learning opportunities. Handles situations and problems with innovation and creativity. Thinks broadly and strategically. Supports and drives organisational change.
- Organising and Executing: Plans ahead and works in a systematic and organised way. Follows directions and procedures. Focuses on customer satisfaction and delivers a quality service or product to the agreed standards.
- Adapting and Coping: Adapts and responds well to change. Manages pressure effectively and copes with setbacks.
- Enterprising and Performing: Focuses on results and achieving personal work objectives. Works best when work is related closely to results and the impact of personal efforts is obvious. Shows an understanding of business, commerce and finance. Seeks opportunities for self-development and career advancement
- You will be flexible to travel when required on business purposes