Inside Customer Success Executive, Nottingham, UK
The Employ and Comply (E&C) customer success team is key to securing recurring revenue and developing partner relationships with our customers in order to grow revenue and obtain high customer satisfaction and NPS scores.
This role focuses on retaining and growing a number of small to medium sized customers, building material relationships with customers using E&C products and services. You will also be responsible for your customer’s success and obtaining improving customer satisfaction scores. The role will report to the Customer Success Sales Manager.
What you will do…
Working toward an incremental growth target on an existing set of accounts and working closely with internal departments to help achieve this target.
- Meeting activity targets, securing regular customer interaction (mainly by telephone/webinar) with your allocated accounts.
- Understand your customers, their challenges, requirements and explore how GBG can support their future goals.
- The development of account plans to identify revenue uplift and revenue risks
- Promoting products within the E&C portfolio in order to upsell.
- Secure commitment for Renewals.
- Increase upgrade conversions from historic Products.
- Manage your individual sales activity, pipeline and forecast, providing regular accurate reporting to the Customer Success Sales Manager based on ‘keep’ and ‘grow’ revenue.
- Increase the lines of business sold to the client outside the E&C portfolio.
- Make it easy for our customers to do business with us, by aligning appropriate resources responding to requests and resolving any issues and complaints.
- Improve customer satisfaction scores.
- To provide communication of customer impacting information e.g. new legislation, product changes, price changes
- To resolve customer problems including invoice queries, passing to other teams as necessary but “owning” the problem
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
- Experience in software or IT sales and associated sales methodologies.
- Will have gained experience within a business-to-business telesales or customer service operation in a high-activity environment.
- Will have gained experience from within a target / performance-led business.
- Consultative approach.
- Tenacious can do attitude.
- Friendly and naturally inquisitive.
- Relationship builder, both externally and internally
- Evidence of being able to develop and manage strong external relationships by phone and by exception face to face
- Will ideally have experience of technology-based products and be IT-literate
- Self-motivated and able to act on own initiative within clear policy and procedures