Paralegal - 6 month FTC
The GBG Legal Team plays a vital role in the success GBG’s global identity data intelligence business.
As a team, our aim is to adopt a market leading customer centric stance – both to our external clients and internal colleagues. We’ve been recognised for the contribution we make and for our initiatives to streamline processes and to provide commercial legal support to this fast paced and innovative organisation.
In this role, you will work closely with other members of the GBG Legal Team to provide advice and support to the business in relation to a key strategic project. The role will involve direct exposure and interaction with the senior members of the GBG Legal Team and stakeholders across the business.
What you will do:
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting negotiations of data supply contracts.
- Undertaking administrative tasks including updating matters using our case management system.
- Arranging meetings and responding to email queries.
- Writing initial document drafts and proof-reading documents.
- Conducting legal research.
- Liaising with external legal advisors and drafting briefs.
- Prioritising workloads and communicating with stakeholders.
- An experienced commercial contracts paralegal. You should be familiar with English Law and have gained experience in the UK.
- Although previous in-house experience is desirable, this role could also be suitable for a paralegal with a private practice background.
- Integrity – You should be reliable, honest and trustworthy. We are looking for an individual who is committed to achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and supporting the aims and objectives of the legal department.
- Interpersonal Skills – We work very collaboratively as a team so are looking for an individual who enjoys working with others and is good at building positive relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Communication – You must be a good communicator and have the ability to offer effective support to senior members of the Legal Team
- Planning and Organising – We work in a fast paced environment so are looking for someone who possesses strong time management and organisational skills. You should be able to plan your time effectively to ensure work can be completed within agreed timescales.
- Energy and Drive –You should be self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn. We love to work with individuals who show passion and pride in their work and are willing to take initiative to deliver a high-quality service.
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply! We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.