Project Manager - Canberra, Australia
The Delivery Team manages the delivery of greenID components and provides support for greenID configuration
The Project Manager manages the execution and delivery of greenID related projects and components.
What you will do
- Report to the Delivery Manager
- Define and ensure VIX Verify delivery/project management methodology is followed
- Collaboratively define project scope and objectives
- Create and manage project schedules and release plans in order to deliver planned and unplanned work
- Manage the day-to-day work on projects, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Report on project status and progress Establish project and delivery teams, working with the Delivery Manager to choose, allocate and schedule resources to fulfil the necessary roles on projects
- Work closely with the Design & Quality Manager to support their objectives for system quality and design excellence
- Work closely with the Lead Software Engineer to support their objectives for code quality and design excellence
- Ensure that VV information security policies and practices are followed for all projects.
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
- Strong communication skills
- Project Management experience in an IT environment including using Agile methods
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.