Business Unit: Commercial
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 30 January 2019
The team is based in Sydney and Melbourne, with customers spread throughout Australia, and into parts of Asia. Supported by a London based Professional Services team working with clients on a global scale.
Reporting to Regional Director – ANZ, this is a challenging and varied role, which is customer facing, and involves working closely with the Sales and technical teams. The primary objective of the role is to provide pre-sales and technical support to the sales team and assist with existing customer liaison.
What you will do…
• Build and maintain relationships with technical decision-makers across a range of roles including data standards, biostatistics, programming and IT
• Educate and inform clients about GBG IDscan products, both existing and upcoming releases
• Build GBG IDscan’s brand in both the Digital Onboarding and Fraud prevention business areas
• This will include understanding customer requirements, including third party software and solutions, align and place them in scope with our product portfolio and to provide solutions meeting and exceeding customer needs
• Challenge thinking and beliefs to determine the customer’s real pain points
• Provide direction and specialist knowledge to identify and apply solutions to meet our clients business challenges and overcome technical obstacles
• Support the pre-sales process including technical presentations, product demonstrations, meeting support and proposal writing
• Present and network at expert technology related-events
• Assist in preparation of tenders, whitepapers, articles and content to educate and engage potential clients
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
• Proven track record of delivering pre sales
• Ability to identify technical benefits for a defined solution and finesse in facilitating buy-in at all levels
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. Fluency in English required
• Ability to act independently and build client relationships
• Supporting sales activity through proof of concept delivery and wider technical support and advice
• Liaising with Product teams to shape and develop new product lines
• Maintain a working knowledge of legislation/regulations relevant to our customers/markets
Flexibility on working from home as the role involves a certain amount of travel to both new and existing clients.