Inside Customer Success Executive, Worcester, UK
The Role (Vision)
The internal sales function will report to the SME Team Manager and focused on supporting and selling alongside an aligned external Account Managers.
Maintaining a high level of end user client contact, the internal role will also build close relationships with an aligned external sales lead to develop new opportunities and in supporting in the administration of accounts within a defined set of customers. This relationship will become vital to the success of both the internal and external sales team.
What you’ll do (Objectives)
- Speaking daily with the aligned external
- Promoting products within the ID Reg portfolio
- Book meetings for the aligned external sales person
- Secure commitment for upcoming renewals and upsell where possible
- Identifying risk within the renewals base then working with the external to secure
- Work towards a combined monthly target
- Qualify incoming sales leads, directing as appropriate
How you’ll deliver it (Strategies)
- These will be determined by you, in collaboration with your manager, and you’ll update them regularly to keep your contribution relevant as we evolve. You’ll do this via your Personal VOS.
To help you be successful, we’re looking for
- An individual that has experience with-in a B2B telesales/outgoing customer services operation in a high activity environment
- Experience of working within a target driven/performance-led business
- A good communicator, both orally and written. Experience of an IT/Enterprise software environment would be an advantage
- Detail conscious and committed to keeping accurate and up-to-date records
- A motivated personal, who is aware of the need for urgency
- An individual who is commercially aware, entrepreneurial and a strong team player