Business Development Manager, Beijing
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
Is directly responsible for the business development of GBG’s solutions across the local market, to ensure that revenue targets are achieved. In addition, this role needs to support the business development of other GBG solutions in the mentioned market. The market is defined by the banking and micro lending sector, the insurance industry, the gaming industry and other sectors where the solutions can be applied such as the money remittance and travel industries.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Regional Director (Grand China) to implement strategies as defined by the market
- Ensure the achievement of the revenue target set for the market
- Build business opportunities across all GBG products and solutions in both new and existing customers
- Work with the marketing team to continually build the GBG brand in the defined markets
- Make GBG easy for our customers to do business with, by aligning appropriate resources and knowledge
- To work with the Regional Director (Grand China) to provide accurate and timely sales forecasting in line with the groups approach to revenue recognition
- Communicates regularly with your line manager on activity and achievement against set strategy
- Interact with GBG team, based in China, to maximise opportunities
How you’ll deliver it…(Strategies)
- These will be determined by you, in collaboration with your manager, and you’ll update them regularly to keep your contribution relevant as we evolve. You’ll do this via your Personal portal.
- In addition, you will be required to develop and implement a business strategy in conjunction with the Regional Director (Grand China) for the defined market.
- Strong interpersonal skills that will enable alignment of all GBG’s products and services to deliver a seamless customer buying experience
- Self-motivated, driven to succeed and the ability to work with minimal management oversight
- Strong understanding and relevant experience of the financial services marketplace
- Ability to understand and present complex solutions into a simple, value proposition
- Have basic knowledge of end to end software project implementation using Microsoft Technology
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge and demonstration of process to understand the clients buying process
- Ability to build a strong sales pipeline
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.