Senior Programme Manager
Responsible for providing practical software solutions to address business objectives in the areas of risk prevention, fraud detection, and Anti Money Laundering compliance management. Solutions are delivered by our dedicated professional services and client support organization.
Reporting into the EMEAA PMO Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible to day to day program management of customer projects implementations and managing the project team and stream leads that are responsible for achieving the program objectives. You will be leading complex software solution implementations that have high visibility status within customer environments. Often mission critical in nature our programs of work are required to deliver Anti Money Laundering or Fraud Detection solutions that can include a variety of stakeholders, software components and partner products.
What you will do
- Manage complex programs of deployments in several concurrent client entities.
- Manage project schedules using the existing Project Management system and methodology provided by GBG.
- Propose and adequate to new processes to handle complex solutions that could include a variety of GBG Products and partners.
- Adapt manage the resources allocated to the program to ensure the achievement of the project’s objectives. This also may include coaching, guiding and assignment of the day-to-day activities for the team members.
- Forecasting and project budgeting.
- Risk and issue management.
- Manage clear communication with the customer stakeholders at all levels and internally within GBG. This includes expectations and timelines as per agreed milestones.
- Working with other teams in GBG on projects involving multiple teams products and geographies
- Ensure documentation provided to customers is up to date along the execution of the project and clearly articulates what its part of the objectives, scope and acceptance criteria.
To be successful, we are looking for
- Tertiary Education, Degree in Information Technology, Business or related discipline.
- Experience in managing end-to-end software project implementations within complex environments and a diverse set of stakeholders and locations.
- Previous experience in banking and finance applications or fraud/compliance solutions is an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Project, MS Excel and ideally experience with Visio.
- Sense of professionalism, patient and flexible customer service.
- Ability to interpret and translate customer needs to be able to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Drive the project to its success, being sensible towards customer timelines and internal stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong attention to details.
- Strong stakeholders management and communication skills in complex environments with relationship building and influencing skills.
- Sufficient written communication in English, to support client interactions and provide the necessary level of solution and project documentation.
- Analyzing and interpreting
- Creating and conceptualizing
- Adapting and coping
- Manage conflict and come up with a win-win strategy
- Lead and encourage a culture of innovation focused on adding value.
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently and to juggle between different projects executing at the same time
- Able to provide guidance and leadership to ensure projects are delivered in budget and on time.
- A team player with a strong preference to communicate, with evidence of the ability to communicate at all levels within an organisation, and in a customer facing roll is required