Business Unit: Commercial
Location: Chester - Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 05 December 2018
Provide Identity Data services to organisations to help them better find and understand people, properties and businesses. This increased identity intelligence helps support better business decisions and operational efficiencies. Supplying over 500 clients in the UK including The Metropolitan Police, HMRC, John Lewis, Admiral Insurance and Lloyds Banking Group.
Our solutions are specifically used within the fraud investigation, debt collections and asset reunification departments.
Working within a spirited and lively group, you will work with highly motivated and professional people striving to be the best they can, both individually and collectively.
This role is to manage, retain, and expand where possible, our existing customer base through the continued use of GBG’s products and services.
What you will do…
• Bring in forecasted renewal/run rate business on a monthly basis in line with business objectives
• Provide customer service excellence to maintain and improve customer retention
• Identify and close new business opportunities within our existing customer base for new products and services
• Working closely with all named customers receive regular contact to build great relationships and identify/solve issues. This will include calls and web demonstrations
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with the wider sales and support teams
• Co-ordinate any customer queries with other internal departments e.g. Sales, Technical Support, Product Group, Legal etc.
• Be able to clearly demonstrate software and service solutions to clients in a live environment
• Log all information relating to customer contact on our CRM system, to ensure that we maintain good data integrity
• Undertake projects in conjunction with the Head of National Accounts. This may include: profiling customers to ensure that we have a clear picture of the client’s needs to enable us to provide them with the best Trace & Investigate solutions to suit their requirements.
• Regular auditing of accounts to ensure accuracy of information and compliance. This can include:
o Verifying the number of users match the contract
o Company and contact details are accurate and up to date
o Any changes in how and what the solution are being used for
• Work with the Head of National Accounts and wider team to ensure that the department is effectively represented to the business.
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
• Degree qualification (ideally 2.2 or above), or similar experience
• Proven commercial experience in a customer service/sales/account management role
• Demonstrate strong customer focus
• Good time management skills: ability to multitask and prioritise workload
• Strong administration skills and PC literate
• Demonstrate strong communication skills, both oral and written
• Must have initiative and demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks
• Excellent problem solving abilities
• Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
• Articulate, well presented, positive and professional at all times
• Proven experience in an account management based role
• Desire to succeed in a customer service target driven environment
• Knowledge of how Trace & Investigate solutions can benefit organisations