Business Unit: Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 20 December 2018
This role focusses on the implementation of marketing activity that drive customer engagement and conversion.
As a key member of the digital team, this is a central role for the global marketing team and is crucial to overall success. Working with all growth-based marketing colleagues, you’ll need to understand and implement core technologies that will deliver greater success and efficiency, while ensuring our customers gain the very best experience.
What you will do
• Work with the digital team to ensure GBG are using the best and most relevant technology that will help us win new customers and ensure we keep and grow existing customers
• Create all campaigns within marketing automation platforms and ensure the link between marketing tech and CRM is always on and working
• Creation of multiple nurture and data workflows
• Creation and implementation of automated email campaigns
• Work with all of the Performance Marketing team and ensure campaign delivery is executed to brief
• Manage all marketing technology and work with Head of Digital to ensure we are using the most relevant tech
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
• A self-starter who is passionate about using technology to improve business and customer experiences
• Extensive knowledge and experience of a range of marketing automation platforms including Act-On, HubSpot and Marketo
• Experience working with global demand generation teams
• The skills to interpret data to provide recommendations for optimisation
• Strong technical understanding with a level of skill in HTML and Design
• Experience of working with CRM tool such as Salesforce and MS Dynamics
• Supporting and Co-operating
• Analysing and Interpreting
• Organising and Executing
This role is ideally based in one of our core UK offices – Chester, London or Worcester. The marketing team is split across these three UK locations, with international team members also.
There is a need to travel throughout the UK as required to complete this role. Flexibility to work from home / remotely is standard within the marketing team.