Business Unit: Commercial
Location: Home Based
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 25 April 2019
Working within the Customer Success framework and reporting to the Customer Success Team Manager, the Customer Success Manager will work hand in hand with nominated customer accounts to ensure GBG deliver exceptional value, are seen as a trusted partner and that renewal revenues are maximised.
The targets attributed to the role are NPS Scores, activity (client phone calls and meetings), attrition, cross sell referrals and incremental revenue.
What you will do
Work within the customer success team individually and collectively to make them the very best they can be. Consistently exhibit the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and honesty combined with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed.
The role will define and deliver GBG’s requirement to continue to build a high growth business and expanding into new sectors and territories in-line with the Group’s 2020 VOS.
In brief, you will do this through:
• Account strategy and planning
• Account Management
• Reporting and Data
• Delivering Sales Results
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
• Experience in a B2B business development environment or a professional services environment where you can prove a strong commercial element.
• Demonstrable success in winning deals utilising a consultative and value sales approach, demonstrating a personal track record of multi-level, multi-stage solution selling.
• Have worked with similar technology organisations and ideally have experience of the sectors your customers will be in.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, be self-motivated with the ability to work either independently or within a team, be analytical in problem solving and have the ability to translate business needs into the most appropriate solution.
• Demonstrated continuous high activity and business acumen at C level to accelerate business development to drive fast and profitable sales growth.
• Experience of justifying the value of all resources requested internally to win and deliver a project, and the ability to inspire and motivate in-house teams.
• Understanding of the process of planning a business development strategy, targeting prospects and planning appropriate approaches.
• Customer focused individual with a drive to ensure customers have and continue to have a great Customer Experience when dealing with GBG
• Knowledge of contract negotiations and ability to negotiate at this level with procurement.
• Degree level education or equivalent qualification is desirable.
Customer Success Manager Key Traits…
Strategically plans and monitors how they will not only hit target but over achieve on their target, ideally before their peers because they are competitively natured
Possess a positive and enthusiastic ‘can-do’ attitude, whilst being emphatic to both customers and colleagues
Consultatively asks quality questions and listens intensely in order to build ROI and value for the customer to ensure their success
Passionately networks, internally and externally in order to build stronger relationships finding win/win situations along the way, challenging the status quo
Fanatical about customer success, goal setting and getting tasks completed, with a view of taking on more
A passport and full, current driving licence are essential, as extensive travel may be required.
Flexible approach to business hours is necessary in order to meet customer expectations