Inbound Marketing Specialist, London, UK
As the owner of the inbound marketing funnel, you’re accountable for driving relevant traffic to the GBG websites using fully optimised conversion journeys.
As part of the digital team, you’ll work closely with all areas of the wider marketing team, especially the performance and content teams.
What you will do
- Create and implement Inbound Marketing Plans, aligned to the overall marketing strategy and regional marketing plans
- Own the creation, scheduling and posting of all organic social content (including sponsored and boosted) across Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook and Vimeo as primary channels; collaborating with field marketing managers for autonomous regional activity
- Create an effective working relationship with the SEO and Paid Media Manager as part of Inbound marketing tactics and channel synergies
- Work closely with the design team in the development of channel assets, particularly video content
- Feed into the creation of the content marketing strategy to ensure high quality hero content is being produced that can effectively be disseminated across social and email channels to attract new visitors and offer value to existing relationships
- Supported by the Digital Content Writer, build and deploy all email activity (acquisition and retention focused)
- Own Hubspot as the key component of GBGs Martech, including tool maintenance, integration support and reporting analysis
- Create effective channel workflows in Hubspot that deliver both automated engagements across all sales life-cycle stages and customer centric touchpoint experiences
- Support the growth of quality web visits and leads gained through GBG websites
- Own the CRO techniques applied including call-to-actions, offers, forms and landing page content
- Support the management of the CRM system to ensure effective structure, segmentation and data compliance
- Own the closed-loop analytics for all inbound activity
- A full understanding and practical understanding of digital and especially inbound marketing techniques within a fast-growing technology business
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales technology including CRM and conversion optimization tools
- Specific proven experience working with Automation technologies (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot etc)
- A creative thinker who can take our propositions and products and create attractive, highly engaging online content
- A social media native, who appreciates the full opportunity afforded from these environments and keeps abreast of new trends, formats and platforms
- The ability to create and analyse raw data, seeing through the data and identifying areas for optimization
- Experience of working closely with multiple sales teams, including inside and field sales
- The ability to work with team members across all disciplines and international locations
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manger
- MS Dynamics, Hootsuite (Both desirable)
- Analysing and Interpreting
- Interacting and Presenting
- Organising and Executing
This role is ideally based in one of our core UK offices – Chester, London or Worcester. The marketing team is split across these three UK locations, with international team members also.
There is a need to travel throughout the UK as required to complete this role. Flexibility to work from home / remotely is standard within the marketing team.