Head of Product - Fraud
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
The product team is responsible for building & delivering the roadmap having a huge impact on the strategic direction of the business. We are regularly speaking at industry events and have won many industry awards for our product innovation.
As the Head of Product, Fraud area you will work in the Product team to drive and own our Fraud products and product strategies globally. You will define the product strategy and the processes for our Fraud products as well as the outcomes of the product management, product marketing and product delivery functions. A key measure will be ensuring differentiation in our key markets for our flagship Fraud products via in depth market analysis and customer obsession. Strategy setting, delivery and stakeholder communication/ management will be key factors in success.
- Own the Fraud product roadmap and ensure it is built to deliver the most important items for GBG; those having highest impact on customers, those delivering strongest commercial return, and those providing strategic differentiation
- Ensure the product delivery team (product owners) adopt a consistent approach with the technology team with consistent, predictable and reliable processes
- Define product management and product marketing best practices to ensure our differentiation in key markets and that customer obsession/ insight is a major input into roadmap work
- Work closely with the Customer Experience team and business unit / sales heads to position and reinforce the products in every customer contact, to increase awareness, consideration, acquisition and loyalty
- Work with key external partners to improve strategic and tactical approaches to market, applying best practice and exploiting innovation
- Drive development of the future of Fraud and product thinking across the Fraud group, to support an outside in, test and learn culture of innovation
- Recruit, develop and lead and engaged team, who are clear on their contribution, by ensuring everyone has an up to date role description and individual VOPS; regular 1:1’s and team meetings are in place; appropriate feedback, coaching, support and direction against development set out in a development plan given
To help you be successful, we're looking for:
- Proven senior experience in product and people management
- Strong working knowledge of the Fraud Market
- Product breadth: Excellent understanding of end-to-end software product function in a fast paced, agile, digital world
- Product depth: Experienced in product management, agile processes, insight and analytics, customer relationship management, marketing communications and ideation
- Strategy into execution: Strategic thinker with proven ability to translate concepts on a product roadmap into specific initiatives that are delivered and have the desired business impact
- Customer obsession: Strong customer orientation and ability to respond to frequent demands of multiple customers and channels
- Change leader: Proven track record of successful management of transformational customer-led change
- Collaborator and influencer: track record of engaging stakeholders at all levels, with the influencing skills to have a strong impact on the success of GBG. Ability to influence from the exec team to the front line.
- Inspiring leader: Exceptional and proven ability to lead and motivate people, whether line managed or not, and whether part of GBG, of partners or of influencer communities
- Pace: Ability to work in a fast paced, high tech, rapidly growing and exciting environment
- Tech savviness: Ability to balance technical and business issues as well as communicate appropriately with both technical and business experts
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.