Business Unit: Commercial
Location: Chester - Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 31 May 2019
The Trace and Investigate team Provide Identity Data services to organisations to help them better find and understand people, properties and businesses. This increased identity intelligence helps support better business decisions and operational efficiencies. Our solutions are specifically used within the fraud investigation, debt collections and asset reunification departments.
Working within a spirited and lively group you will work with highly motivated and professional people striving to be the best they can, both individually and collectively.
You will help promote an excellent customer experience in both a pre and post sales environment, supporting our sales people and helping the team achieve targets. The successful candidate will work with both new business and existing customer success teams to promote and define Trace and Investigate solutions to a broad range of customers.
What you will do…
• Attend customer meetings with sales people
• Help define the solutions, matching GBG capabilities with customer requirements
• Act as a point of contact when sales people are unavailable
• Ensure customer solutions are fit for purpose and exceed expectations whenever possible
• Work with clients to refine existing solutions and build excellent relationships with key stakeholders
• Provide feedback to management and product teams where enhancements are needed or new datasets are required
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
• Ideally a years’ experience of meeting with customers and discussing requirements
• An adaptable individual capable of moving with customer requirements
• Excellent communication skills and an ability to translate customer requirements into a viable solution
• Someone with a creative mind, able to spot opportunities and alternative courses of action
• Someone who can work well as part of a team and build excellent internal and external relationships
• An accountable individual who can take ownership and responsibility seriously, ensuring that customer expectations are met
• The role will involve a degree of travel to meet customers and attend client sites
• The position is home based and will require non-standard hours of working due to the nature of the role.