Customer Operations Executive, Chester, UK
The Customer Operations team are responsible for delivering a responsive, compliant order process, aligning sales, finance and legal activities in relation to the customer order, and the fulfilment of GBG products to customers.
Reporting to the Customer Operations Team Leader, the Customer Operations Executive is responsible for the Order Fulfilment and delivery of Services to our customers. Providing a compliant set-up and configuration of new and existing customer accounts.
Supporting numerous product ranges that provide services for Employee Screening, Fraud, Risk & Compliance, and Customer & Location Intelligence.
What you will do…
- Work closely with the Order Processing Team to ensure customers are set-up on the relevant platforms/services in a timely and accurate manner to ensure that customers have a seamless experience from order through to fulfilment.
- Understand and be aware of any compliance regulations that effects the services provided and engage with others to maintain compliance.
- Ensure smooth processes and handovers between departments and silos and work closely with Product, Legal and Finance teams in particular, to ensure the GBG customer operations model delivers against Customer Appropriate Experiences.
- Flexible in your approach to learning new products and processes to support the Customer Operations global framework strategy.
- Maintain strong relationships with sales teams representing the products that fall into the framework. Working closely to align goals for the benefit of the customer.
- Provide accurate product and service set up of customer accounts including product configuration, branding, and integration and compliance validation.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and professional manner.
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
- Strong customer service or sales support background is essential, ideally in a large organization structure and supporting multiple products/service.
- Proven track record in delivery timely and accurate services to customers and working within a team environment
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM or similar database used in sales order architecture.
- Complex system & product data entry where attention to detail is critical and general administrative experience.
- Customer first focus
- Builds positive relationships, communicating and influencing effectively
- Adapts and responds to change positively and effectively and copes with setbacks
- Works well within a team environment and actively encourages team development to support the overall customer operations vision and strategies.