Head of Marketing - Identity & Fraud
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
The Head of Marketing – Identity & Fraud will own the programs, initiatives and tactics that drive growth for our Identity and Fraud businesses across EMEA. Reporting into the Group Marketing Director, you’ll have licence to deliver the necessary regional activity, having an active role in the long-term success of our business. In addition, you’ll work closely with the Identity and Fraud sales, customer success and product teams.
- Develop and implement high-impact regional programs focussed on business growth aligned to the business unit growth targets and group marketing strategy
- Define goals and metrics for all programs, which are aligned to appropriate propositions, customer type and sector use case. [add a standard descriptor for target audience / sector profile]
- Forecast, measure and optimise all activity around core metrics of qualified pipeline, customer growth, funnel conversion rates and ROI
- Work closely with Group Marketing Director, Regional Director, Sales Director and Product Owner to ensure strategic alignment and high performance
- Manage and optimise regional marketing budget
- Work collaboratively across the marketing team for alignment on demand gen, events, content, social and other channels
- Lead the regional Identity and Fraud marketing team, developing and inspiring a positive and inclusive team spirit, taking ownership for personal development of direct reports and for overall team performance
- Ensure a close relationship with product team to ensure consistent customer communication and content production
- Manage regional external supplier relationships to ensure consistent, high-performing and efficient delivery of services
How success will be measured:
- Regional revenue growth and marketing ROI
- Marketing engagement metrics
- Brand perception metrics
To help you be successful, we're looking for:
- Experience working in an established Identity or Fraud technology business, marketing for and supporting sales of multi-million software deals
- Experience working in an enterprise software business, operating within a fast-paced and revenue generating environment
- Knowledge of related regulations impacting target markets
- Experience working for a global organisation with international offices and colleagues
- A strong, well-rounded performance marketing practitioner, with exceptional knowledge of regional customer experience
- A proven track record of well executed demand generation programs. Ideally having experience in ABM and sales enablement.
- The ability to identify and work with data and commercial partners on co-marketing opportunities
- A good blend of strategic marketing and tactical implementation
- The ability to closely and efficiently manage budgets
What’s in it for you?
We have a vision to have the best and most engaged team members in the industry. People matter at GBG, they make us who we are. Every team member across all our locations makes a difference and everyone has something to contribute.
If you’re interested, please apply or if you’d like to hear more about the role and benefits then contact firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking to hire the best and most engaged people into our business and we’ll make an offer once we’ve found that person.