Partner Marketing Manager - APAC
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stands as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower compliance costs, and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
GBG is expanding our APAC marketing team in Singapore and is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager for APAC to lead our go-to-market, joint marketing strategies and joint value propositions with a range of key channel partners to drive leads, pipeline and revenue. This role is all about building meaningful relationships to support our continued success in the region.
The ideal candidate is a relationship builder and big picture thinker who is passionate about exploring growth opportunities and creative problem-solving.
What you will do...
- Create GTM, joint marketing strategies and joint value propositions with a range of data, technology, system integrator and channel partners to drive leads, pipeline and revenue, monitor and set KPIs measuring the success of ongoing campaigns and joint marketing activities, and drive analysis to maximize ROI
- Participate in partner quarterly business review, initiate and execute joint marketing plans to drive partners to meet their KPIs for leads and pipeline target
- Develop and execute end to end integrated partner marketing campaigns in collaboration with the field marketing, product marketing, PR, content marketing, Partner Manager, and regional sales teams aligned with business objectives
- Hands-on development and execution of partner site, events and webinars, online and offline assets for joint campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and partners’ cross-functional teams to deliver suitable partner specific messaging, use cases, presentations slides, demo videos, business and technical white papers, PR content, web and social content for external and internal education.
- Work closely with Partner Manager and develop relationships with key business and marketing leaders to ensure our solution is positioned well, partners understand how their solution fit in our line up within our solution platform framework, partners receive the proper training on our solution to offer a seamless joint solution proposition, and partners see a successful business opportunity
- Develop relationships with leaders and partner counterparts at key partners to ensure our solution is positioned well and that the partner sees a successful business opportunity
- Plan and manage regular partner gatherings for sales enablement, top of mind prioritization, performance award, broaden awareness and understanding of our brand and products to extended internal partner team, relationship nurturing
Performance & Success Measures
- Achieve quarterly region targets for joint partner campaigns
- Quality of MQL, demo, pipeline creation and conversion to sales opportunity
To be successful, we are looking for...
- An experienced and hands-on partner marketing professional with 8+ years experience, a Bachelor’s degree, and good business acumen. Not an armchair marketer
- Enterprise partner marketing experience in managing marketing campaigns with a variety of partnerships ranging from data, technology, system integrator and reseller in the technology industry in the B2B space
- Results oriented with proven track record in managing partners to drive leads and pipeline generation targeting Enterprise prospects in APAC, especially Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and Australia
- You enjoy being around people and building relationships. You are a team player with high accountability and have the ability to influence and persuade teams to understand and accept proposals
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a unique ability to translate technology features into business benefits. Excellent language proficiency in spoken and written English is a must
- You are a problem solver and proactively anticipate needs
- Energetic self starter with successful multi-project management experience and an eye for details
- You have the desire to deliver the best solution for sales, channel, and the end customers
- Function well in a fast-paced, cross-cultural, dynamic and ever-changing environment and market, with competing demands yet maintain a laser focus on business and marketing priorities