Business Unit: Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 20 December 2018
The GBG marketing team operate on a global level, with Loqate teams working out of the UK, Germany and USA. The team are experienced and highly talented individuals, who work very closely to achieve the ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
You will be key part working as one of the enablers behind delivering solid growth within the USA markets. It will require you to work directly with the Global Loqate Marketing Team, and will offer a great ability for you to work within a wide range of marketing disciplines.
Your core focus will be geared around the delivery of campaigns into the US market, with the main emphasis on lead generation but will also include delivery of ‘go to market’ plans and promotion of product using various marketing mixes.
This is a well-rounded role, and requires an experienced individual who can hit the ground running, taking full ownership of the opportunities to grow and strengthen a great emerging brand in the USA. An ideal fit for us is a hungry, Demand Generation expert, with a true ‘hunter’ approach acquiring new qualified opportunities.
We are seeking someone who well versed in operating at this level, but is open to the opportunity of broadening their responsibilities in a role that has scope to support future personal progression.
What you will do
• Deliver on lead generation for Loqate, working directly on key defined deliverables to support the growth outlined though business KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
• Manage and deliver campaign plans, including reporting in on-going planning calls along with communicating plans and results to internal stakeholders.
• Develop and execute measurable demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our sales teams using a variety of channels including webinars, email, web, account based, content, and digital marketing tactics.
• Support consistent delivery of the Loqate brand, across the whole business as outlined in the brand portfolio.
• Align marketing activity back to the key personas, ensuring that the right mix is being applied to the right audience, while structuring the campaign with the ability to measure its overall success by way of leads, ROI (Return on Investment) and CLTV (Customer Life Time Value).
• Partnering with global and regional teams to define and maintain consistent campaign performance to ensure a regular flow of highly qualified leads across multiple channels.
• Challenge and collaborate with other regions as and when required on marketing activities, ensuring the deliverables achieved are the best they can be, using your talent and experience to share best practice with colleagues and peers.
• Collaborate with our in-house design/production team on the coordination and delivery of creatives.
• Promote the brand on a regional level through social channels, taking guidance from the team to ensure alignment on posts such as the promotion of blogs that may apply to more than one region.
• Support growth on campaigns with a focus on identified segments in order to gain marketing qualified leads (MQLs) for follow-up with the relevant commercial teams.
To be successful, we are looking for
• Experience of leading & managing end to end demand/lead generation.
• Experience working within small teams driving rapid growth, adopting a start-up mentality and approach to work, taking ownership of tasks and duties while delivering predictable and sustainable growth.
• Sound knowledge on varying digital marketing disciplines, with experience in martech integration geared around driving pre-defined end results including but not limited to, lead acquisition, user journeys, content enrichment and social engagement.
• Experience delivering both outbound and disruptive marketing campaigns.
• Great commercial awareness, understanding the impact of campaigns.
• Key communicator when working on projects, ensuring relevant affiliates are kept updated on changes and progress, with particular emphasis on communication across the Loqate marketing team.
• Work towards self-set targets as well as management KPIs on a daily basis.
• A good problem solver, with a strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, working to tight deadlines with a flexible approach.
• Experience working with and/or management of budgets is essential.
You will need you to be able to travel as this role will require some travel, including but not limited to, domestic travel across America and further afield to the UK.
In order to accommodate time differences for our colleagues working around the world, you will need to have a flexible approach to your working hours, with some calls/meetings taking place outside of typical office hours.