Senior Marketing Manager - APAC
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
GBG is expanding our APAC marketing team in Singapore and is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager for APAC to lead the region in B2B demand generation. This role is all about doing what it takes to make the business successful - from strategy to planning, to hands-on execution, to ROI ownership.
The role requires leading and mentoring a team of diverse marketing managers and sales development reps remotely, work with extended Group marketing in UK and senior business and sales partners across APAC. Candidates for this role are required to have broad experience or keen understanding of PR/AR, branding, market research, marketing operations, product marketing and partner marketing functions. This role reports to the Head of Marketing in APAC, based in Singapore.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneur at heart and passionate about marketing as a channel to grow the business creatively. The candidate is well versed in both offline and online campaign management, a team player who is completely at ease in working with business teams to develop marketing plans and single-minded in obtaining results.
If you are someone who enjoys being in the driver seat managing demand generation from cradle to grave; if you have the confidence to design and articulate high performing and creative marketing plans, get buy-in and see them through to fruition; if you are a problem solver and believe that hurdles are meant to be overcome – we would love to speak with you.
What you will do...
- Strategise, plan, develop, and execute APAC field marketing activities based on aligned marketing budget to acquire targeted MQL and pipeline
- Think out of the box, own and drive marketing performance cadence across multi-channel marketing programs and their KPIs from cradle to grave, including all relevant reporting
- Utilise ABM techniques to grow new logos and nurture strategic customer accounts
- Responsible for managing a high volume of activity and prioritize activities to effectively deliver plans on time and within budget.
- Be an expert in using Hubspot and Dynamics 365 to build high performing campaigns and run campaign analysis on leads and pipeline to engage sales teams in conversion discussions
- Manage the process for leads, MQLs, opportunities and wins across Hubspot and Dynamic 365
- Understand the customer journey, build and develop compelling stories and insights to succeed in both inbound and outbound marketing
- Create best practices, playbooks and closely collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, product and operations and the local and central marketing organizations
- Lead and mentor a team of marketing managers and sales development reps
Performance & Success Measures
- Achieve quarterly region targets for marketing sourced and influenced pipeline
- Quarterly new customer testimonials targets for region
- Quarterly customer retention and new acquisition targets for region
- Quality of MQL, demo, pipeline creation and conversion to sales opportunity
To be successful, we are looking for...
- A solid hands-on marketing professional with 10+ years experience, a Bachelor’s degree, and good business acumen; not an armchair marketer
- Enterprise marketing experience in the technology industry in the B2B space
- Results oriented with proven track record in leads and pipeline generation targeting Enterprise prospects in APAC, especially Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia and Australia
- Energetic self starter with successful multi-project management experience and an eye for details
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills; presentation, customer service, negotiation and project management skills. Excellent language proficiency in spoken and written English is a must
- A team player with strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and with cross functional teams; agile thinker
- Strong leadership and accountability and the experience to create buy-in with the regional and global teams
- Remote direct team management experience, with a desire to expand these management skills over time
- Experience in building strong working relationships with partners and vendors
- Function well in a fast-paced, cross-cultural, dynamic and ever-changing environment and market, with competing demands yet maintain a laser focus on business and marketing priorities