Business Unit: Technology
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 31 August 2020
The Technology team is the engine that supports and delivers Fraud and Compliance solutions globally and at pace. You will be part of a team who continually build and improve innovative technologies that form products and solutions to our customers. These products take diverse and semi-structured data and use it to provide capabilities to detect intelligent patterns that makes customers safer, helps them to manage risk and provide frictionless customer experiences.
You have passion for working with different cloud technologies and experience in implementing portable deployment strategies.
You will be working as part of a high pace technology team aiming to deliver next generation technology capabilities to our products and solutions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Develop solutions across build engineering, cloud migrations, containerisation, deployment and configuration management practices
• Responsible for Continuous integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) process implementation
• Perform branching, tagging, release activities on version control tools
• Develop and support builds for various environments like QA, Integration, UAT and production environments
• Support QA in performance testing activities.
• Work with containerisation tooling and orchestration across the different environments.
• Ensure all components are built to provide quality, security, scalability, stability, efficiency and reliability
• Solid DevOps experience within an IT enterprise environment that is comprised of cloud environments and on-prem systems.
• Proficiency in scripting languages preferably Bash, Python or Powershell.
• In depth knowledge and experience with containerisation and associated tooling such as Docker and Kubernetes, ECS, EKS, etc
• Experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), environment automation, release automation, performance tuning/monitoring, virtualisation, infra as a code and metrics tracking
• Config management (at least one)- Terraform (more preferable), Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Saltstack
• Build and deploy experience on platforms such as Jenkins (more preferable), Buildkite, Travis CI, Bamboo, GitLab, TeamCity, Artifactory, Nexus etc.
• Previous experience working with a cloud environment (ideally AWS (more preferable), Azure or GCP)
• Formulating concepts and strategies
• Adapting and coping with change
• Detail conscious
• Drive the outcomes in area of expertise
Working with or implementing of monitoring and logging solutions like ELK, Splunk, AppDynamics, Sumo Logic, Dynatrace, etc
o Strong programming / developer background
o Strong Kubernetes implementation background
o Experience with Serverless / Lambda technologies