Business Unit: Technology
Location: Chester - Head Office
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 01 January 2019
The Global Helpdesk are responsible for providing GBG’s customers with technical support with our products. With an average Net Promoter Score of 70 awarded by our customers, the Helpdesk takes pride in supporting GBG’s Vision through the provision of excellent customer service.
Reporting into the Helpdesk Team Leader the successful candidate will primarily be providing first line technical support for a range of products including Connexus, ID3global and Matchcode360. You’ll ensure queries are resolved quickly, thoroughly and professionally. Your product knowledge and technical skills will add value for customers, helping them to make best use of our services and supporting their business goals.
What you will do...
• Provide excellent customer service - log, investigate and resolve product queries
• Work closely and effectively with other teams to resolve queries where necessary
• Meet our targets to ensure we continue to deliver great support to our customers
• Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of GBG’s products and support procedures
• Be a customer champion – proactive in recommending product and process improvements
To be successful, we are looking for...
• Previous customer support experience in a technology company
• Technically capable with working knowledge of basic programming XML and/or web services
• Proven Networking skills advantageous
• Logical problem solving approach; experience of analyzing data
• Customer focus
• Leading and deciding: takes ownership of customer queries and drives them through to resolution
• Supporting and co-operating: Behaves consistently with clear personal values that complement those of the organisation. Supports others and recognizes the importance of team work
• Interacting and presenting: Communicates confidently and effectively with customers and colleagues alike, both written and verbal
• Analyzing and interpreting: Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Quick to learn and gets to the heart of complex issues
• Organizing and executing: Organized, a good multi-tasker and able to work independently. Delivers results for customers
• Desire to learn, grow and embrace change
• Enterprising and performing: Seeks opportunities for self-development
Flexibility to provide out of hours support until 20:00 including weekends on a Rota basis