QA Test Analyst
With a rich heritage of more than 30 years, offices in 16 locations worldwide and more than 1,000 team members globally, GBG proudly stand as the global technology specialist in fraud, location and identity data intelligence. We support businesses and enable customer growth by protecting companies and governments to combat fraud and cybercrime, lower cost of compliance and improve customer digital onboarding experience in today’s digital economy.
GBG’s greenID is a world-leading software-as-a-service product providing identification services to financial institutions, telecommunications providers and other businesses where customer identification is essential. This excellent opportunity will have you working on the greenID on-line identity product which is used by many of Australia and New Zealand’s most progressive businesses.
Reporting into our Design and Quality Manager, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring quality by undertaking thorough testing activities as part of an Agile development team.
What will you do?
As part of Agile development teams:
- Create thorough test scenarios and test cases based on agreed acceptance criteria
- Provide advice, especially to the Business Analyst, on any gaps in, or issues with, the acceptance criteria from a testing perspective.
- Undertake manual testing activities, document your test results (in Excel) and create clear and understandable defect reports (using Jira).
- Assist with the creation and management of automated testing.
- Assist with the creation, management and execution of test plans where needed.
- Actively contribute to Agile team ceremonies, working to ensure they provide value to the team.
- Provide advice to the QA Lead on test coverage or test quality issues.
To be successful we are looking for...
- Considerable experience in manual and web service testing
- Experience working in an Agile environment and participating in related ceremonies
- Good understanding of test analysis and acceptance criteria process
- Good understanding of testing documents, test life cycle and defect tracking/management.
- Good technical and business requirement analysis skills
- SOAP & REST manual API testing experience
- Knowledge of Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Cucumber and automated testing would be advantageous, but not essential, to the role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work really well within a fast-paced team.
- Flexible, resilient and able to change focus on demand.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly within a continually changing, challenging environment