Business Unit: Marketing
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 28 February 2019
GBG are obsessed with providing all of our customers with the very best experience. This role requires a dynamic customer-centric marketer to deliver these experiences to over 17,000 customers globally.
You’ll be responsible for designing and implementing the customer marketing plan across various product lines, with the aim of increasing retention, loyalty and satisfaction.
GBG customer vary in size, and as such, the experiences they have with GBG differ too. It’s vital that you’re a customer advocate, and always have their needs front of mind.
What you will do
• Planning and executing customer-led marketing and communication aimed at keeping and growing customers
• Working closely with the Customer Experience team to ensure appropriate plans for our varying levels of customers
• Working with the Growth Marketing and Content teams to integrate customer marketing into overall marketing strategies
• Develop the very best digital customer journeys including writing emails, journey mapping and nurturing programmes
• Help create an run customer-facing events
• Work with the Content team to source and produce a constant level of case studies
• Be a key stakeholder in GBG brand ownership
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
• A B2B marketer who has a passion for delivering world-class customer experience
• A creative thinker, who can deliver reliable plans that drive an increase in customer growth and satisfaction (using NPS as core metric)
• A deep understanding of customer personas and how appropriate communications can deliver positive outcomes
• Experience of customer journey mapping and nurture programmes
• Good knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms
• A successful track-record of delivering cross- and up-sell activity
• Creating and Conceptualising
• Analysing and Interpreting
• Organising and Executing
This role is ideally based in one of our core UK offices – Chester, London or Worcester. The marketing team is split across these three UK locations, with international team members also.
There is a need to travel throughout the UK as required to complete this role. Flexibility to work from home / remotely is standard within the marketing team.