Business Unit: Technology
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 07 March 2020
We offer a series of solutions that help organisations quickly validate and verify the identity and location of their customers. Our products are built on an unparalleled breadth of data obtained from over 200 global partners. With our innovative technology we lead the world in location intelligence, detect fraud and can verify the identity of over 4.4 billion people globally.
As a UI Developer you will be responsible for the implementation of core journeys across GBGs portfolio of products and business units. You must be confident in your UI creation, and adept at balancing user-experience with technology, commercial and time requirements. You will be responsible for helping to shape the direction of GBG products and services.
What you will do…
• Help create the next generation of web UI’s for the GBG products.
• Work alongside the group UX function to create great experiences for GB groups end users
• Attend daily standups with business owners to help shape the future of the Capture product suite
• Suggest ideas as to how the application and associated infrastructure can be improved
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for…
• CSS Preprocessors/HTML
• Working from wireframes as part of an agile delivery team
• Accurate estimation of time and budgets
• 2-3 days remote working