Business Unit: Commercial
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 28 March 2019
Very simply, the Professional Services Team provides guidance and support to our clients through their journey with GBG. We provide technical support for the Loqate business. We work directly with customers to ensure they get the most value from their time with GBG
This is a challenging and varied role, where you’ll work directly with customers, but also involves working closely with the Account Management, New Business and Product teams, in addition to a variety of other internal teams.
What you will do…
• Use deep understanding of multiple programming languages and operating systems to tailor the Loqate integration to meet partner/end user expectations.
• Professional Services business partner to the New Business and Customer Success teams, and the partner channel
• Configuration, implementation and support for Loqate global location intelligence solution through partners.
• Bespoke design and specialist delivery of Location Intelligence services.
To enable you to be successful, we are looking for
• Educated to degree level required; technical discipline preferred.
• Experienced with web services and systems architecture
• Competency with common coding languages such as Java, .NET, C++, or PHP
• Pre-Sales experience advantageous
• Proven track record of managing technical delivery from inception to completion
• Exceptional project management skills
• The confidence and professional credibility that comes from experience.
• An independent worker, comfortable with prioritising and managing own workload, seeking out guidance and support when required
• A technical leader, with the ability to create, deliver and support industry leading customer solutions
• Takes ownership for the delivery of project work, leading by example and demonstrating best practice in terms of standards
• Awareness of the need for urgency, able to motivate team and prospects to think the same.
• An excellent communicator, both orally and in writing, with the necessary confidence and gravitas to enthusiastically and persuasively present a case.
• A flexible, intelligent approach with the ability to inspire others and get the best from them
• A hands-on attitude, to dive into highly-technical, complex problem-solving tasks when required
• The ability to think and act quickly, particularly under pressure
• Flexibility with reference to working hours, often to accommodate multiple time zones
• Willing to travel domestically and internationally if or when required