Business Unit: Commercial
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 31 December 2018
A Technical Consultant will be a member of the Professional Services team that provide consultancy and advisory software solution services to both existing and new customers.
- Software implementation: requirements analysis, documentation, configuration and support services
- Software health check and optimization services
- New solution design
What you will do:
• A strong sense of customer service including professionalism, patience and flexibility. The employee must be focused on the needs of our customers.
• The ability to work as part of a team. Interpersonal skills are very important.
• The candidate must be proactive and can work unsupervised when required.
• The ability to take on multiple tasks.
• Confidence to participate and take a lead role in client workshops.
• As a secondary role, you may also from time to time be required to support pre-sales activities such as RFI/RFP response, POC and demonstrations.
• Tertiary Education, Degree in Information Technology, Business or related discipline.
• 7+ Years - Software solution onsite implementation and system integration experience using ASP.NET and SQL Server as database.
• Proven design and software architect experience.
• MS Certification is an advantage.
• Service bus and micro service architectures.
• Experience working in Agile scrum environment.
• Ability to lead and motivate others.
• Previous experience in enterprise applications using large volumes of data.
• Ability to juggle between different projects executing at the same time.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• A strong sense of professional, patient and flexible customer service.
• Able to provide guidance and leadership to ensure technical solutions are delivered with high quality.
• Proven ability to prioritise and to work independently, managing one’s own workload.
• Leading and Deciding
• Supporting and co-operating
• Analysis and interpreting
• Organizing and executing
• Adapting and coping
• Occasional travel may be required
• Ability to work from home and have a level of flexibility in working hours