Business Unit: Technology
Contract Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing Date: 15 December 2018
The IDscan Helpdesk are responsible for providing appropriate and effective support for IDscan customers and products and takes pride in supporting GBG’s Vision through the provision of excellent customer service.
You will primarily be supporting customers who use IDscan products. You’ll ensure their queries are resolved quickly, thoroughly and professionally. Your product knowledge, excellence in customer support and technical skills will add value for customers, helping them to make best use of our services and supporting their business goals. This is an existing role within IDScan and operates on a 24/7 basis.
What you will do...
• Provide excellent customer service - log, investigate and resolve, where possible, product queries
• Work closely and effectively with other teams to resolve queries where necessary
• Meet our targets to ensure we continue to deliver great support
• Be a subject matter expert for IDscan products and services; a focal point for questions relating to use of the products
• Be a customer champion – proactive in recommending product improvements
• Perform routine checks on customers system to make sure that everything is working without any problem.
• You may take part in diagnosing issues related to equipment or system operation in the company offices.
To help you be successful, we are looking for...
• Previous customer support experience in a technology company
• Technically capable with working knowledge of SQL and/or web services
• Logical problem solving approach; experience of analyzing data
• Information Technologies experience
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Strong English ability
• Ability to work in a fast past work environment and manage work priorities
• Independent learner and creative thinker
• Experience in customer facing role
• BSc degree.
• Minimum 1-year experience in IT.
• No military obligation for male candidates.
• General knowledge about networking
• Leading and deciding: takes ownership of customer queries and drives them through to resolution
• Supporting and co-operating: Behaves consistently with clear personal values that complement those of the organisation. Supports others and recognizes the importance of team work
• Interacting and presenting: Communicates confidently and effectively with customers and colleagues alike, both written and verbal
• Analyzing and interpreting: Shows evidence of clear analytical thinking. Quick to learn and gets to the heart of complex issues
• Organizing and executing: Organized, a good multi-tasker and able to work independently. Delivers results for customers
• Adapting and coping: Manages pressure effectively. Embraces change
• Enterprising and performing: Seeks opportunities for self-development
International travel may be required on occasion