Bank Sonographer (General and MSK)
We are seeking to recruit a Sonographer to work for our Prison Service (11 clinics a month). Ideally, we are looking for a Sonographer experienced in all aspects of Musculoskeletal and General Ultrasound (including abdominal, gynaecological, urinary tract, thyroid and testes). However, if you have experience in some or most of these areas, we would still like to talk to you and help you realise your full potential. You will be working with new state of the art Ultrasound equipment and modern, user-friendly reporting software is provided. You'll receive great support from an excellent team of Sonographers, assistants, consultants and administration staff.
- Maintaining and promoting the highest professional, technical and ethical standards in Ultrasound, through effective clinical governance.
- To liaise with our team, in order to ensure the highest quality of service to patients and clinicians.
- Work effectively with all disciplines of staff.
- Ensure all targets and quality standards are achieved.
- To provide a comprehensive and effective high-quality Ultrasound service.
- Support the Operations Manager, in ensuring that imaging practice standards are monitored and continuously updated.
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare (Employer paid)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Blue Light Card
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Like the sound of this role? Don't miss out - apply now!