Part Time Housekeeper
We are looking for experienced Housekeeper to work for Healthshare Clinic Winchester - Part Time. The post holder will ensure that professional and national standards are adhered to in the Clinic. The role as a housekeeper is an integral part of the team.
This post includes maintaining the high standards of cleanliness required within the clinic, disposing of rubbish and other general duties that occur within the Clinic.
Main duties of the job:
· Maintain the general cleanliness by assisting in cleaning all of departments including, but not exclusive to; high and low dusting, mopping wiping and scrubbing areas
· Cleaning of rooms, toilets, showers and public areas
· Undertake specific cleaning duties when requested
· Undertaking the day to day cleaning of patient, public and employee areas.
· Maintaining a safe and pleasant environment for patients, visitors and Healthshare employee
· Cleaning and servicing of all hospital areas (clinical and non-clinical, including Theatre) to the required Healthshare standards and in line with Healthshare procedures
· Undertake any duties required of the housekeeping department including the housekeeping duties in all kitchen areas
· Complete daily task sheets on a daily basis for auditing purposes as required
· Comply with room clean target times and any timing targets for cleaning of general areas
· Undertake deep cleaning of areas on a rota basis and/or according to the cleaning schedule
· Use cleaning chemicals and materials according to instructions, COSHH reports and Healthshare procedures
· Use appropriate H&S signage at all times to notify employees, patients and visitors that cleaning is in progress
· Be comfortable working in a clinic environment and be aware at times you will come into contact with patients
· Any other duties commensurate in line with the requirements of the post.
We’re an independent healthcare provider, with established roots in muscular-skeletal health and diagnostics, founded by expert NHS clinicians who recognised a way to improve things. Being clinically founded and led has allowed us to create something special; Healthshare is about empowering people to get the treatment they need, the way they want.
Our approach means that whether it’s speed, flexibility, efficiency or quality, every aspect has been carefully considered to surpass expectations. This is why we’ve been a trusted partner of the NHS for over ten years, and the provider of choice for countless private patients.
If you’re looking for an employer in the healthcare industry that will exceed your expectations, you’ve found it.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), Private Healthcare (employer paid), Company Pension Scheme, Life Assurance & Blue Light Card
Like the sound of this role? Don't miss out - apply now!