Lead Sports and Exercise Therapist
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic Lead Sports and Exercise Therapist to join our patient-focused and forward-thinking London MSK Service. To succeed you must have excellent communication skills and a flexible, proactive approach to delivering first class musculoskeletal services. Training is provided and there are career development opportunities throughout the company. The role involves delivering class based programmes, one to one rehabilitation programmes and supporting the Junior Sport and Exercise Therapists.
- To carry out clinical duties that will include delivery of routine treatment programmes and activities, supervision and direction of clients and where appropriate their carers or relatives in relation to their treatment programme.
- To deliver class based rehabilitation programmes within the community setting.
- To administer appropriate equipment and aids as delegated by clinical staff.
- To support patients when practicing therapeutic/ rehabilitation activities as delegated by clinical staff.
- To undertake administrative and cleaning duties as appropriate for the identified clinical area.
- 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays)
- Private Healthcare (Employer paid)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Blue Light Card
- Refer a Friend Scheme
Like the sound of this role? Don't miss out - apply now!