Sports and Exercise Therapist
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic Sports and Exercise Therapist to join our patient-focused and forward-thinking London MSK Service. To succeed you must have excellent communication skills and a flexible, proactive approach to delivering first class musculoskeletal services. Training is provided and there are career development opportunities throughout the company. The role involves delivering class based and one to one rehabilitation programmes in Health Centres across London.
- Degree in Sports and Exercise Therapy or equivalent (Essential)
- Car Driver (Essential)
- Excellent Communication skills
- Flexible working
- Competitive rates of pay
- Private healthcare scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary paid to whoever you choose)
- Blue Light Card
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Full induction support and mentorship
All offers are subject to satisfactory references and Enhanced DBS clearance.