Sports and Exercise Therapist
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic Sports and Exercise Therapist to join our patient-focused and forward-thinking Hull MSK Service. To succeed you must have excellent communication skills and a flexible, proactive approach to delivering first class musculoskeletal services. Training is provided and there are career development opportunities throughout the company. The role involves delivering class based and one to one rehabilitation programmes.
Main duties of the job
- To carry out clinical duties that will include delivery of routine treatment programmes and activities, supervision and direction of clients and where appropriate their carers or relatives in relation to their treatment programme.
- To deliver class based rehabilitation programmes within the community setting.
- Access to advice and support from qualified staff is routinely provided and clinical work is routinely evaluated. Supervision takes the form of regular formal and informal training, clinical reasoning sessions and case conferences.
- To administer appropriate equipment and aids as delegated by clinical staff.
- To support patients when practicing therapeutic/ rehabilitation activities as delegated by clinical staff.
- To undertake administrative and cleaning duties as appropriate for the identified clinical area.
- Experience within the Health/Fitness industry is desirable but further training will be done in post.
Like the sound of this role Don't miss out - apply now!