Bank Healthcare Assistant - Prisons (UK wide)
Bank Healthcare Assistant
Prisons (UK Wide)
£12-13 per hour
We are seeking to recruit highly motivated, enthusiastic Bank Healthcare Assistants for our Prisons Services (UK wide). To succeed you must have excellent communication skills and a flexible, proactive approach to delivering first class diagnostic services and patient care. The post holder will work closely with Sonographers and Radiologists, supporting them with patients during their clinics. Training is provided and further career development opportunities throughout the company.
- Ensuring the smooth running of clinics
- Assisting in the care and comfort of patients
- Assisting Sonographers and Radiologists during examinations
- Ensuring the clinical room is prepared prior to the start of clinical sessions
- Using the patient information systems (Soliton/PACS)
- Monitoring and maintaining adequate stock levels and ordering supplies of linen, gowns and consumables
- Ensuring and maintaining a patient centred and quality focused approach to all aspects of work
- Ensure patients have access to a chaperone at all times
- Uphold Global Diagnostics professional standards policy
- Uphold data protection and patient confidentiality at all times
- Good general standard of education to GCSE level or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Flexible in approach to work
- Ability to be tactful and diplomatic
- Good organisational skills
- Previous experience within a healthcare environment is desirable
- Previous experience of nursing in a clinic or practice setting would be beneficial, though not essential.
- Experience of the above HCA treatment services would also be beneficial, though not essential.
Benefits: 25 days annual leave (plus Bank holidays), Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme, Blue Light Card and Life Assurance.