Bank Healthcare Assistant
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, enthusiastic Healthcare Assistant for our Prisons Service (Mondays and Wednesdays). To succeed you must have excellent communication skills and a flexible, proactive approach to delivering first class diagnostic services and patient care. The post holder will work closely with Sonographers and Radiologists, supporting them with patients during their clinics. Training is provided and further career development opportunities throughout the company.
- Ensuring the smooth running of clinics
- Assisting in the care and comfort of patients
- Assisting Sonographers and Radiologists during examinations
- Ensuring the clinical room is prepared prior to the start of clinical sessions
- Using the patient information systems (Soliton/PACS)
- Monitoring and maintaining adequate stock levels and ordering supplies of linen, gowns and consumables
- Ensuring and maintaining a patient centred and quality focused approach to all aspects of work
- Ensure patients have access to a chaperone at all times
- Uphold professional standards policy
- Uphold data protection and patient confidentiality at all times
Like the sound of this role? Don't miss out - apply now!