Location: Burton on Trent
Salary: £18, 540 pro rata
Closing Date: 01 February 2018
As a Care Scheduler, you will be joining a skilled and passionate team, who put the customer at the heart of everything they do. Your responsibilities will involve:
* Coordinating carers schedules on a weekly and daily basis.
* Amending the schedule where necessary to respond to any short-term change.
* Ensuring that holiday and sickness cover is arranged.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with both clients and carers through
* Participating in the out of hours on-call rota.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
As a Care Scheduler, you will have previous experience within a similar role and have excellent organisational skills. You will have good IT and analytical skills, be methodical, able to work in a pressured environment and possess excellent attention to detail, whilst maintaining an empathetic and understanding approach towards clients and carers.
Quality is key, and you will be ensuring your clients have only the best support, from a carer they trust.
25 hours per week.
You will automatically be enrolled onto the company pension and a healthcare scheme.