Recruitment & Engagement Co-ordinator
Home Instead Senior Care – North Sheffield
Recruitment & Engagement Co-ordinator (Full-Time)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for the position of Recruitment & Engagement Co-ordinator in a professional, well-established, Company to be based at our new Sheffield North Office at Chapeltown.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in effective recruitment and engagement of our team of CAREGivers. The Recruitment & Engagement Co-ordinator will be responsible for effective co-ordination of staff resources by adapting to the changing needs of our clients, whilst maintaining an exceptional CAREGiver experience. This is a fantastic career development opportunity which offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Home Instead Senior Care is the world’s leading provider of non-medical home care and companionship services for adults. With minimum visits of 1-2 hours, award winning training and an excellent reputation, we are immensely proud of the quality of care we provide.
- Undertake administrative support, to include minute taking, as required by the Recruitment & Engagement Manager.
- Be responsive to CAREGiver needs and liaise with relevant CAREGivers and team members.
- To organise, supervise and maintain relevant HR functions using company database software and CAREGiver IQ timekeeping system.
- Successfully organise and attend CAREGiver recruitment events and promotions
- Build excellent relationships to fully support CAREGivers and Care Teams, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems.
The successful applicant will:
- Be passionate about providing the highest quality of service with a ‘can do’, pro-active attitude
- Have the ability and confidence to successfully drive recruitment
- Possess excellent communication, planning and organisational skills
- Have the ability to keep calm under pressure and prioritise effectively taking responsibility for own workload.
- Be confident when speaking to community groups and potential CAREGivers
- Provide customer service and CAREGiver support at the highest level
- Be flexible and positive in their approach to work, with the ability to cope with change in a fast-paced environment
- Must have clear DBS
- Must have full driving licence
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office packages and IT systems
- Be able to create and maintain administrative systems
- Ability to effectively supervise a dispersed workforce
- Be confident in establishing and maintaining excellent working relationships with clients and CAREGivers.
- Good typing skills with an eye for detail
- Working hours – 8:30am - 5:00pm – Monday - Friday
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
- 23 days per year holiday entitlement + stats
- Westfield Health Cover after completion of 3 month probationary period
For further information or to apply for this role, please contact/send a covering letter and CV to