Location: Letchmore Heath, Hertfordshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 20 June 2022
Salary: Competitive + great benefits
purpose of the job
Support the IT infrastructure working closely with Users and colleagues.
areas of accountability
· Administer the IT systems
· Administer and take ownership of the mobile telephones, landline telephones and mobile devices.
· Monitor and be the first point of contact or any IT support calls and resolve them in a timely fashion
· Deploy new or reused computer and telephone equipment
· Learn about and document standards and procedures for supporting the systems.
· Keep up to date with emergent technology and commercial opportunities.
· Work in an organised fashion to ensure work is carried our methodically and fully tested.
· Communicate effectively with users to ensure they know how their issue is progressing.
· Promote the application of technology and actively sell the services provided by your area.
· Anticipate and prevent problems by quality checking work against agreed standards.