Retail Solution Manager
IGD Solutions is the only tailored service dedicated to unlocking growth for retailers and suppliers that sits at the heart of the consumer goods industry. We are searching for an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to help develop and deliver this service.
You will use your industry knowledge and IGD insight to deliver projects that help our customers improve the performance of their people, industry partnerships, and strategies. You will deliver a wide range of innovative solutions including: insight presentations, workshops, strategic projects and immersive store-based experiences (retail safaris) for our UK and international customers. Every member of the Solutions team has significant industry experience, they’re a mix of insight experts, strategists, facilitators and trainers. You will be able to draw on this collective experience to develop compelling and impactful IGD Solutions.
- To develop the pipeline of new business and win projects to deliver the budget
- Deliver Solutions projects and initiatives with customers to high levels of customer satisfaction
- Support the creation of a suite of products that can be replicated across the team
- Work across the broader IGD team to share intelligence, leverage the collaboration to drive increased value
- Create a suite of Retail Safaris with processes to support replication, enabling greater flexibility through delivery across the team
- Support the sales and marketing teams, to drive awareness of our capabilities and exploit customer meetings to drive the pipeline
- Work across the IGD Solutions team as and when needed to support customer demand
- Work across the broader IGD team to share intelligence
- Ensure best practice is shared across IGD Solutions, championing common ways of working, innovations and creating relevant cross-functional forums
- This role reports into the Director of Development & Market Immersion Solutions. The role has no direct reports.
- The candidate will be based at our head office in Letchmore Heath, Watford, Hertfordshire. There will be some UK and international travel required.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Strong market research/insight credentials
- Functional industry experience steeped in analysis to support strategic decision making
- Technical expertise and track record of delivering value to customers
- Experience and depth of knowledge of the consumer goods industry
- Proven experience of influencing customers, able to challenge whilst building a good relationship
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Credible at engaging at senior level
- Collaborative and results driven
- Good communicator, able to build a rapport and lasting relationships
- Flexible, self-motivated with a continuous improvement philosophy
To apply, please apply online at www.igd.com/careers