Location: Letchmore Heath, Hertfordshire
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 02 September 2022
Salary: Competitive + great benefits
Purpose of the job
Support the IT infrastructure working closely with Users and colleagues.
Areas of accountability
· Administer the IT systems
· Administer and take ownership of the mobile telephones, landline telephones and mobile devices.
· Monitor and be the first point of contact or any IT support calls and resolve them in a timely fashion
· Deploy new or reused computer and telephone equipment
· Learn about and document standards and procedures for supporting the systems.
· Keep up to date with emergent technology and commercial opportunities.
· Work in an organised fashion to ensure work is carried our methodically and fully tested.
· Communicate effectively with users to ensure they know how their issue is progressing.
· Promote the application of technology and actively sell the services provided by your area.
· Anticipate and prevent problems by quality checking work against agreed standards.
We offer a range of benefits, including a market leading pension, a bonus scheme, the ability to buy and sell annual leave plus a generous medical insurance package
At IGD, we have a great work-life balance, where you are empowered & trusted to manage your time.
We are operating a hybrid approach to working with a mix of home and office-based working. We are based in a very accessible location within the M25, just 20 miles from central London.
More about our people
We’re looking for inspiring professionals; talented people who seek personal and career growth and are ambitious to develop their potential and unlock opportunities for society, for our customers and themselves.
We seek and attract the very best people and create an environment that supports and includes them. We aim to encourage a culture where people can be themselves and be valued for their contribution. We therefore welcome applications from diverse candidates. This includes people with disabilities, so please discuss any adjustments that you may require throughout the selection and assessment process.
More about IGD
IGD is a truly unique place, we connect and inspire, provoking and leading constructive debate that creates impact. Together we are working to make a tangible difference for Society, Business, and the Individual.
We use in-depth commercial understanding to uncover rich insights and data, leading to action that powers success.
We reinvest profit from our Trading company into delivering Social Impact, through the Charity, aimed at uniting and mobilising our industry around the most crucial issues affecting society and business today.
#InspireGrowChange: Join our team to help us make a positive impact and drive change
Get in touch – we’re looking forward to working with you.