Resourcing Consultant (fixed-term contract)
Responsibilities of this role
- Effectively manage and prioritise active vacancies which include building a pipeline of potential future talent
- Inspire and attract candidates to IGD
- Utilise all effective resources to approach external talent proactively
- Plan and support selection processes
- Ensure both candidates and hiring managers receive a positive recruitment experience
- Build excellent relationships with internal stakeholders
- Working on the full recruitment life cycle
- Ensure the best use of social media to attract talent to IGD and increase awareness of our brand
- Manage the recruitment process to ensure great candidate experience
- Work with the recruitment Manager and wider People team in all aspects of recruitment and other HR people-related duties
- Responsible for arranging interviews, liaison with candidates and the hiring community Proactively resource and approach ‘passive’ candidates using LinkedIn Recruiter
- Coordinate and manage company-wide inductions for new joiners
- Coordinate and manage inductions for new joiners
Knowledge, skills and behaviours
- Proven successful track record in a recruitment role - either through an agency or in-house
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Passionate about achieving success with every vacancy given
- A team player with the ability to collaborate with colleagues across the organisation
- Ability to build relationships and credibility at all levels both face to face and over the phone
- Able to manage own workload and prioritise to achieve success
The role will be based at our head office in Letchmore heath, Watford and remotely as necessary. There will be some occasional UK travel.
IGD (Institute of Grocery Distribution) is an organisation of two interconnected communities.
Our Trading company uses in-depth commercial understanding to uncover rich insights and data, leading to action that powers success. We reinvest our profit into delivering Social Impact, through the Charity, aimed at uniting and mobilising our industry around the most crucial issues affecting society and business.
We connect, collaborate and inspire, provoking and leading constructive debate that creates tangible impact. Together we are working to drive change that makes a tangible difference for Society, Business and the Individual.