Supply Chain Analyst
Looking to further your career in Supply Chain? Do you want to join a company where you can learn and shape the future of supply chain?
We are an international shopper, retail and supply chain expert serving the food industry. We seek to inspire change in our industry through collaboration to help companies grow, become more efficient and build capability so they’re fit for the future.
IGD’s Supply Chain Analysis service (SCA) is central to our plans for international growth. SCA is an online best practice service packed with insight and thought leadership. We have ambitious plans for strong growth; this is an exciting time for a supply chain professional keen to make a real impact.
- Research using various methods including social media
- Understand our customers’ needs to ensure we focus on the issues that matter
- Produce content on the latest trends ? that drive growth and efficiency in the chain
- Identify best-practice developments through networking in the industry
- Generate unique pieces of content such as case studies, depot visits and practical tips
- Take a customer-focused approach to improve the quality of our research, making our SCA service indispensable
- Support the wider programme at IGD, from client-specific projects to training
- Produce insight in the most compelling and impactful way to engage more users of our website
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Track record: a self-starter with the drive and determination to succeed
- Social-media skills
- Examples of being creative and innovative
- Technical acumen: evidence of supply chain experience across demand planning, supply chain development
- Communication style: excellent interpersonal and writing skills, able to translate complex issues into simple English, and able to influence in the organisation
- Knowledge of the consumer packaged goods industry: broad understanding of big trends backed up by examples of key projects to drive improvement
- Project management skills and ability to deliver to deadlines involving various stakeholders
- Graduate calibre or have gained extensive supply chain experience