Location: London – Harley Street
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 20 November 2019
Specific Hours: 40
Head of Operations
London Women’s Clinic is one of the leading providers of fertility care in the UK, recognised for its innovative approaches, excellent clinical outcomes and patient centred care.
We now wish to appoint a Head of Operations to improve, streamline, and manage the commercial aspects of our business, as part of our executive team.
• Strategic Planning. In conjunction with the Executive board, analyse and define strategy for the business.
• Streamline the patient pathway. Work alongside Chief Medical Officer and clinical team to streamline the patient pathway. Identify inefficient workloads and automate processes to optimize patient experience and maximize volume and efficiency.
• Manage use of technology. Manage our EMR/CRM etc, manage staff training for consistent usage, improve the use of technology to reduce admin and streamline clinical operations.
• Develop and track KPIs and analyse clinical and operational data to improve processes. Analyse our data to identify and execute on areas for improvement.
• Standardizes clinic operations across multiple sites. Roll-out improvements across our ten sites.
• Facilities Management. Manages all facilities across a ten-site operation to support business needs and maximise efficiency.
• IT Management. Line-manage a three-person IT team to ensure it serves business needs.
• Marketing - Line-manage a two-person marketing team, including a Digital Marketing Manager and relationships with external agencies with a significant marketing budget.
You’d be a great fit if you have:
• BA required; masters/MBA preferred
• Background in management consulting or healthcare operations
• Track record of achieving quantifiable operational improvements
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Track record of superior project management skills and preferred program/tracking methodology
• Self-starter; proactively identifies and ranks improvement opportunities
• Proven track record of developing and executing strategy with speed
• Analytical mindset and experience developing a KPI framework and tracking performance against stated goals
• Strong data analysis skills (Experience managing SQL databases and visualisation is a plus)
• Effective communication skills with leadership team, field teams, investors, and stakeholders; proactively shares information across cross-functional teams
• Strong commercial negotiation skills (M&A experience a plus)
• Interest in women’s healthcare
• Proven ability to partner across an organization and provide strategy execution
• Collaborative working style, detail- and goal- oriented, with excellent project management skills and ability to manage tight deadlines
• Strong critical thinking aptitude, constant learning, self-motivation and discipline
• Ability and willingness to travel