ExamWorks UK is a great place to work and a major employer, with large populations of our workforce based in Crewe and Bolton, we also have locations UK wide. Competitive packages, a fun environment and a culture that means everyone feels a part of the team, all make it a superb place to build a career. All sorts of people make up ExamWorksUK and contribute to its success. From school leavers through to subject matter experts, part of the formula for our growth is the mix of ideas, enthusiasm, experience and enjoyment that works its way into everything we do.
Business: Sovereign Automotive
Contract Type: Full-time
Sovereign Automotive have an exciting opportunity for a Appointment Administrator to join our team, based in Epsom.
As a specialist accident management company for the taxi industry, Sovereign Automotive process accident claims daily from taxi customers following a road traffic accident. We have a varied fleet of vehicle to match the requirements of a nationwide customer base.
As an Appointment Administrator, you will be responsible for booking appointments with local councils for our fleet vehicles to be registered as a private hire vehicle. liaising with clients and our transport depot, ensuring the correct documentation is obtained.
Range of Responsibilities
What we ask of you
- Be a strong team player as well as demonstrating your ability to work on a solo basis.
- Be able multi-task to manage and prioritise an ever changing workload
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be highly motivated and passionate to over achieve on KPIs.
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Have experience in all Microsoft suits, including excel.
Why work for us?
- It’s a great, fun place to work.
- We are a friendly and welcoming office, our staff are specialist in their areas and the knowledge and skills you will learn will help to evolve and advance your own skill set too.
- Clear progression path with rising salaries on review of performance
We also offer subsidised parking and Perkbox which includes discounts on Eating out, Entertainment, Utilities, Insurances and household Bills.
Monday - Friday - 9.00am - 5.30pm
1 Saturday a month on a rota - Half day or full day
30 days holiday - rising with service
immediate interview and start available!
Experience within a similar role or industry is very advantageous