Would you enjoy working in Social Care?
Do you have the values, passion and empathy we are looking for?
You do not need any qualifications or experience to join us as a Enabling Support Worker We only ask that you have the ambition to make a positive contribution to people’s life, are compassionate and kind. If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
For a detailed job description, click here.
For a detailed guide into a career with Livability, click here.
A bit about Treetops
Livability Treetops, in Colchester, Essex, is a high-dependency care home with nursing care for 21 younger adults, specialising in acquired brain and spinal injury care.
In return, Livability will provide:
- Effective induction and Training in your new role.
- The opportunity to develop and grow into a subject matter expert through a defined career pathway.
- You can join Livability academy and be supported to achieve a nationally recognised qualification that align with your role and our strategic aims.
- A generous Annual Leave and Pension.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme.
Livability is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable children and adults and expects all employees to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS/Access NI check.
Livability is committed to the Disability Confident Scheme and to equal opportunities therefore we welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, gender, ethnicity, religion and sexual orientation.Enabling Support Workers