Qualified Dental Nurse
Obex Dental is a rapidly growing, professional organisation located across the Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire area. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional patient care and are seeking dedicated individuals to join us on our journey.
We are currently looking to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse at the Darrell House Dental Practice, part of Obex Dental.
- Starting Salary - £8.94 per hour (to increase following successful 6 month probation)
- Hours - 40 Hours per Week (including one late evening and a half day on Alternate Saturdays, finish at 1:15pm)
Essential Duties Responsibilities
- This role will be responsible for the delivery of high quality patient care in conformance with our core values and mission statement. The position holder will be a key member of the clinical team and will proactively implement policies and procedures to ensure that all patients receive a high quality service that is improving on an ongoing basis, which our patients recommend to others.
- Work at other practice locations from time to time as required
- Deputise for the senior/head nurse.
- Attend refresher and update training for medical emergencies and CPR
- Undergo training as may be required to develop skills and abilities
- Attend and participate in Quarterly practice meetings. Lead daily and weekly nurse meetings.
- Satisfactorily complete Qualified Nurse Programme, and so consistently, competently carry out, take full ownership and responsibility of all the duties / responsibilities in the Qualified Nurse Programme and competently train other staff on the tasks.
- Effectively monitor the performance of trainees and evaluate their performance to produce a report for the senior/head nurse to feedback to the trainee.
- Satisfactorily completed whole "Dental Nurse Training Programme", and then consistently, competently carry out, take full ownership and responsibility of all the duties / responsibilities in the programme and competently train other staff on the tasks.
- Show a proactive can do attitude at all times.
- Act in accordance with the practice rules and code of conduct
- Childcare Vouchers: Available to all employees via a salary sacrifice scheme.
- Holidays: Employees start with 28 days holiday per year including bank holidays (pro rata for part-time). This increases after two years’ service by an additional one days’ holiday per year up to a maximum of 38 days per holiday year.
- Employee Discounts: All employees have access to the portal called My Work Life Solutions, which is online and gives you access to over 2000+ discounts, with up to 15% off on top high street and online retail brands such as: iTunes | Debenhams | Boots | Argos | B&Q | Ernest Jones | Marks & Spencer | Curry’s PC World | House of Fraser | Sainsbury’s | Costa Coffee | Morrisons and many more.
Applicants must be qualified in order to apply
- If you are interested in applying for this position please e-mail your updated CV and covering letter to Carissa Cronin
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £8.94 /hour