Overall Purpose of Job
The role of Repairs Officer is to manage our roofing repairs section and assist with the companies Health and Safety obligations.
This role is full time 40 hours per week
- Receipt of repair notification from client
- Develop and maintain repairs action log
- Develop, maintain and monitor repair programmes
- Act as liaison with client/tenant/contractor/supplier as required
- Input repair data on client system
- Complete regular billing for repairs completed
- Price for minor repairs
- Develop and document work processes and procedures
- Ensure current project information is stored correctly and is easily identifiable
- Support with the purchasing of materials where required
- Support with month end invoicing
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Production of contract management reporting
Health and Safety Duties
- Act as Fire Warden
- Nominated first aider
- Assist Contract Managers and General Manager with compilation of Construction Phase Health and Safety Plan.
- Assist Contract Managers and General Manager with compilation of Health and Safety File
- Administer CHAS Certification accreditation submissions
- Administer Constructionline accreditation submissions
- Assist Contract Managers with delivery of Health and Safety training programme by way of toolbox talks and other external training courses.
- Assist with face fit mask testing
- Other general administrative duties.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Required
- Proven administrative or project management experience
- Construction Industry background
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Knowledge, Skill and Experience Preferred
Experience with CHAS and Constructionline submissions.
- Trained First aider
- Trained Fire warden
- Previous experience with CDM Regulations documentation.