Assistant Manager - Hollywood Bowl - Oxford
Are you looking for an Assistant Manager role that gives you more variety, challenges and opportunity than ever before? Hollywood Bowl Oxford is definitely the #Place2B.
We are creators of positive energy, and for you to be successful in the role, you’ll need a positive attitude to everything you do. As well as:
- 18 months’ minimum experience in a fast paced, customer facing management role
- Passionate about customer service
- Ability to inspire and lead a team
- Sociable with an outgoing personality
- Enthusiastic with a hands-on approach
- An understanding of a leisure or hospitality operation
- Willing to work late nights and weekends
- Ambition for success!
About the Role
As our Assistant Manager working at Hollywood Bowl Oxford you will be responsible for assisting the Manager in the day to day running of the Centre which includes 24 lanes, bar and diner and a great amusements area. You’ll also:
- Be a role model for our team, inspiring and motivating them – ensuring that they are giving our customers a great experience.
- Coach and mentor the team, supporting them to hit their targets as well as their personal development goals.
- Lead the team from the front, be on the floor at key times ensuring that our customers are happy and safe.
- Be very hands-on, your excellent attention to detail will enable you to enhance our customers’ visit – you’ll need to surprise and delight them at every opportunity and create lasting memories.
- Drive sales and marketing with the Centre Manager to develop local marketing activities
The benefits and rewards
We encourage all of our people to develop their careers and to be the best they can be. That’s why we ensure that we train our teams to the highest standards through on and off job training. As well as great career development, you’ll also receive:
- Bonus of up to 15% of basic pay
- Uncapped Outperformance Bonus, paid annually
- 28 days’ holiday, increases with length of service
- Contributory Pension Scheme (after a qualifying period)
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Free Bowling
- Discounted food whilst on shift
- We also offer a 12 month fast track General Manager in Training programme to all Assistant and Deputy Managers wanting to progress their career.
Be quick – apply today so that you don’t miss out on this opportunity to be part of our team!